Bridgend College Moodle – Cookies Policy
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We use session cookies and persistent cookies on this website. The cookies we use are essential for the functionality throughout Moodle - without the cookies you will be unable to use the site.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website
(2) to improve the website’s usability
(3) in the administration of this website
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of Moodle.